Tuesday, April 13, 2010

"what-to- wear"...

My calendar this week is filled up with appointments with "girlfriends". Wednesday with my beloved 'ex-yellowans' @ Chawan Bangsar. Thursday with my ex-kgns @ KLGCC and Friday my BFF's big Day @ IOI Resort. The Long-Awaited Wedding.

The biggest issue here is "wardrobe". Hmm...tough decision. Seems like nothing new and attractive to choose from my personal collection. BORING!! For Chawan and KLGCC not so crucial but the wedding dinner really is, plus i've been appointed as the MC (actually forced to be)*sigh* what a short notice less than a week - just great my friend, as much as i'm happy for your wonderful day!!

Did my threading @ Hema this afternoon, one down. Wash n blow will be tomorrow back to my fav Salon @ SS15 hope its open. Pretty please...missed his magic touch. Since no time to buy and tailor a new "kebaya" or "baju kurung" will have to rotate whatever i have in the wardrobe. Que Sera Sera...

Btw, the 'sophis' dress i ordered from Elle's Dressing Room has already arrived & its with my friend who helped to order it for me. So happy the stock still available, lucky ME! Maybe will get it from her tomorrow. Oh yeah..i can wear that for my KLGCC's appointment. Brilliant! Hope not too overdress for lunch. Will have to see first whether its suitable or otherwise.

Wokay, will do an official reporting on the above with supporting pix accordingly;-) I've made a promise to myself that i will try to write as frequent as i can in this blog maybe not a daily journal but at least a complete weekly story. Fuyoo! Hope it last and consistently updated.

Gotta go now..Ciao!

As a girl/woman/lady we LOVE to DRESS UP...


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...