Saturday, April 17, 2010

My Best Friend's Wedding...

....the 1997 romantic comedy movie starring Julia Roberts , Dermot Mulroney, Cameron Diaz & Rupert Everett. Julia Roberts was the main attraction for me to watch the movie and she is my all time fav actress, luv her million-dollar smile, her style just everything about her. PRETTY WOMAN!

Anyway, this post is not about Julia or Cameron or even the movie, its all about my own best friend's wedding which was held on April 16, 2010. The solemnization ceremony took place at Masjid As-Salam at Puchong Perdana followed by a wedding dinner at Putra Rooms, Palm Garden IOI Resort, Putrajaya.

Promo @ the lobby
For a specific reason, it was stated as "Family Gathering Dinner"...

Finally, my best friend of 15 years tie the knot with his long time partner in a modest and private wedding ceremony attended by close friends and family members only. She looks sweet in pearl white "kurung moden" for the solemnization and dusty pink "kebaya" for the evening dinner. Luv the pink shoes! Both dresses fit her well. Not bad at all for a "last minute" planning. Except the groom's outfit, it was a major failure seriously horrible. She did everything by herself that's the reason why:-( Btw, i chose to wear my pinkish collection to compliment the Couple.




As usual wedding dinner=old friends gathering...so true! Met the ladies, used to be our "hartamas lepaqis" and some of my juniors, the bride's classmates. No Hot Gossips just a brief chat i guess nothing much to talk about except the common Qs to break the ice..So, How's life? Are you still working in the same co? Your Hubby coming? Boringggg.....!!!

I was supposed to be the MC for the night but preferred to be one of the guests only. Maintain a low profile..ehemmm;-) Sorry sweetie!!! My apologies. Really, no specific reason okay. My bro volunteered himself. Luckily, he's up to my standard hahaha ...and their family adore him.

The dinner ends @ 10:30pm.

Wish both the bride & groom all the best on their marriage...CONGRATS!!!!!!

Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...