Sunday, December 12, 2010

Ka-Ree-Oh-Kee...

Simon Cowell favourite remarks in AI "the performance was very karaoke"," "that was definitely not good, Karaoke.."

THIS is not AI or any other singing competition, no judge needed, not necessary good in singing or even to have a good voice coz all you need to do is Grab the Mic & Sing it Loud.  Still, I'm the *shy* one when it comes to singing at Karaoke lounge..wuaargghhh:-( Most of my friends are 'Karaoke freak' except me coz I think  most people will 'freak out' with my voice..LoL.  Okayla gotta face the fact that I'm no good in  both singing & dancing and better not embarrass myself or anyone near me. The only thing I'm good at is Complaining *oohnoo!..I'm becoming like my Gramps*

Normally, everytime my friends/ex-colleagues invited me for a Karaoke session, I'm sort of "inclined to decline".  Coz I know I'd end up being the 'audience' & 'back-up singer'...

Hmm..the last Karaoke outing I had was during my farewell with Yellowans after that no more...

its been a while ladies !
Theme: Red but then the 2 hot mums didn't get the text msg...dats why;-)

Asyik2  movie...bowling..movie..bowling...BORING!!!!  So, now mic!  Karaoke DVD...soon! in the mean time just tune in to MTV OK Karaoke (channel 713). Time to change to a new hobby....La,La,La,La,La Yezz! add some 'R&B Soul' in it..*Vain*.  Anyhoo, need to practice more at home before I'm ready to "Rock 'd Stage" frenz☺hahaha

Layannnzzzz....*weekend mode*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...