Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Walk in Style...

"A woman trapped in a girl's body"...have you ever come across any of your friends' daughters or your own niece/s, cousins who happened to dress-up older than their age??! I bet you do..and the first thing that comes to mind,"MoM", parents do play an important role here. There's nothing wrong to make your kids wear something that you like but not to go overboard. I don't think any girl wants to be a fashion victim by her own parent aka 'MoM'. No offense to all beautiful, gorgeous &great MoM out there, I'm no expert just to share thoughts at least to look best as kids at the right age.babeh;-)

I always admired Little Ms. Suri Cruise..she's undoubtedly cute and adorable also a toddler trendsetter. Of coz, MoM Katie Holmes is behind it. Anyway, my point is she wears shoes with heels..yezz (they aren't really stilettos) but perfectly made for a little girl at her age.  Don't you agree with these pix of her...

 with matching handbag...floral dress, earings & hairband hihihi

Check-out her RED coat;-)

Suri Cruise the 'fashionista'..!

So, dear Mommys - please do not 'overdress' your princess just remember "less is more"! Make-up is absolutely a huge NO..! Lip gloss still acceptable.  Not necessary to imitate and be as stylish as the celebs' kids. Just stay cute and adorable!!!!

I still remember my MoM used to buy sweet dresses with matching hairbands, ballet pumps for me not only for Birthdays kay...me so girlish  *smiley* I could understand some girls completely hate dresses and they tend to dress-up 'casual' with  Tees, shorts & jeans (speaking of my own sista & niece). Can, but not all the time try your very best to develop the  'Princessy look'.

I love to see babies with hairbands and crochet flower hats too. Hmm..I guess Angelina Jolie would definitely disagree with this since she kept giving statement "Shiloh Jolie-Pitt wants to be a BOY"! and supporting her boyish look..*Hollywood Celeb* No, she's not my neighbour hahahaa....

Cheers!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...