Friday, October 15, 2010

SLURPEE anyone...??


Out of the blue yesterday, had a craving for a nice icy cup of SLURPEE from 7 Eleven. Nope,  nothing on TV commercial or any related advert on this, purely 'Slurpee strike' .  Hey! Slurpee @ 7E  was once the coolest drink back in the 80's-90's and used to be our fav & 'must buy' after tuition/school days, eerrr... also depends on how old are you  now, definitely my era.. hahaha. The only different is the cup which is more eco friendly and I actually like it.  The cool see-through cup was introduced in 2008...not so long ago. Still remember how's the old cup looks like...??? weee.....

Déjà vu...

Okay peeps, gotta go and 'fix' my hair make it presentable for a date this evening with my ex-coleague.  This is our third re-scheduled date after so many postponements and cancellations since Ramadhan...(my fault). Our last date was with Sis G at Tang Lin, Bangsar...wooow, I didn't see her for the 'longest time'.  Miss you baze...<^;^> see ya at The Curve tonight, I'm dying to have the yummylicious Red Velvet at The Apartment.

Later....

P

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...