Friday, October 1, 2010

Stilettos..

Platform Pumps....How can you resist the "RED" the "PINK"...absolutely IRRESISTIBLE, tell ME about it;-)

Diva...
mamma mia!

 
Barbie PINK...

 This is the Kardashian's type I'm talkin' about...

Guess what I came across their website http://atvamp.blogspot.com thru a friend on FB & they do have a Fab collection of HEELS from the US! Oh my..the "Alexander McQueen" classy pumps "look-a-like" at only a few hundreds MYR....!

Btw..buying shoes online? How about the Size? UK/US/EURO size? 6 or 6.5? Will it fit well? Those were the Qs that I always have in mind..hey, what the hack "you'll never know unless you try" isn't it. 

Wait.! Somebody at the gate... Huhh! the Kangaroo Worldwide Express!!!!! 
A parcel for me? That means my Handbag is here...so efficient just ordered & paid 2 days ago!

Okay peeps.... gotta go now. 

I'll be back!!!!

P

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...