Saturday, October 16, 2010

The Apartment...

The traffic on Friday nite was absolutely crazy! It took me almost an hour to reach Mutiara Damansara, The Curve..*sigh* Baze was already there waitin' for me...more or less I was late for about 15 minutes or so.  Hmm..not too long still bearable for my dear friend;-)

At last we met at 'The Apartment' where a Delish menu awaits us! A perfect timing for the noisy & growling stomach (haha I'm exaggerating) but of coz we're hungry for dinner...




Lamb Rack- "french cut of lamb cooked pink, 
served with sautéed new potatoes & slow roasted tomatoes 
drizzled with crushed basil sauce." Well done for Baze not medium or rare;-)

My Spaghetti Bolognaise...

The lamb rack is highly recommended for lamb lovers though I'm not under that category and never ever my choice of dish but it looked absolutely Delicious!  as compared to my 'ordinary' spaghetti bolognaise, I think the Gardens pasta is much tastier and Delicious Cafe has the most tasteful pasta.

Anyway, we enjoyed the food, the chat, the ambiance and every bit of the moment spent there though it would be perfect if Sis G were there too but we did MMS this happy smiley pix of us all the way to OZ with lotsa kisses..muaahhhhh!

not only us smiling but also the the man 'behind the camera aka the waiter' *hmm..confused* hihi

It was a very filling dinner for me and I have to disappoint myself for not having anymore space for the great dessert - 'Red Velvet':-( Caffe Latte for Baze and nothing else for me.

Toodlez..

P

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...