Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Macaroon...

Craving..!! "A food craving is an intense desire to consume a specific food, as opposed to general hunger. Food cravings are especially common in people following structured diet plans, and can be difficult to overcome".  

Me!! structured diet plans?!! No, I don't think so.  I just eat everything I like the most especially cakes, all sort of desserts (provided it must be sweet), chocolates, snack, fast food in simple words "SUGAR".  Its an ongoing crave that I have night & day;-)

So, here comes the new crave..Macaroon.  For those who new to this lemme begin with the definition of macaroon from Wiki FYI:

"The word macaroon is applied to a variety of light, baked confections, described as either small cakes or meringue-like cookies depending on their consistency. The original macaroon was a "small sweet cake consisting largely of ground almonds".

Got it, found the right place to fulfill my craving for today...


Macaron (french word for Macaroon)

petite..cute..sweet

luv the yellow but too little pink creme...

Peanut butter...
chocolate can never go wrong...!

RM2 each /10pcs=RM15 (promotion till tomorrow 30th June)..
@Whisk Espresso Bar & Bake Shop, Empire Shopping Gallery 



I would not say that this Whisk's Macaroon is one of  the best coz I'm pretty sure there're a lot of other gorgeous Macaroons out there in KL. I guess their Macaroon still needs lotsa improvement on the filling. 

Nevermind, I'll find the best Macaroon baking class available then its all in my hands !!! Bake It  Right Babe!!! In the mean time will hunt for tasty Macaroons in town. Gosh, why oh why didn't I know about it when I was in PARIS few years ago..what a waste otherwise would get the best of the best!

Stay sweet...people!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...