Sunday, June 6, 2010

D'Royal Chicken Rice....

I'm so excited to upload the photos of my own cooking...my very first homemade Chicken Rice dish...Nasi Ayam Kuning.  I called it D'Royal Chicken Rice hahaha..just to make it "Glam & Stylo".  Whateva...!!!! I know it might sound easy and simple for some people but since this is my first attempt, I'll rather put it as my personal achievement.  I'm very thankful to the bunch of recipe's blogs on the net, absolutely helpful and useful. Just a click away.

It's actually started with the question of "What to cook for today's lunch?".  Not soup again, masak lemak, kurma, curry...all the usuals.  How about trying something different like Chicken Rice. At first I was like...so tedious, will take hours and in the end it turned out to be "Tak Sedap" or "Tak Jadi".  But no harm trying....Here's the result:-

How does it taste??? That was my first Q to MH...

Thank god...it turned out to be Nice..for the whole family!

My next cooking goal is to cook CHICKEN BERIYANI RICE... fuhhhh tough but gonna give it a shot...

Da.. Da..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...