Tuesday, June 22, 2010

BK Shots + Movie = Lalalalala...

Movie day again e@Curve...2 different movies for 2 different teams. Team A= MH & me opted for Sex & The City 2 while Team B = Nicko+Boboy+Lols for Toy's story 3.


As usual I do have my own personal review for any movie I watched. Two thumbs up for SATC!!! Great movie, Splendour Abu Dhabi, Gorgeous dresses & shoes, catchy & memorable quotes, dialogues from the 4 ladies..especially Carrie Bradshaw for me. Something in common between me & Carrie ahhaaha...

“I didn’t get married to follow what society wants us to do, we are married, we have the luxury to design our own life”....

Charlotte's mother n babies dilemma...so true and I guess lots of mum out there afraid to admit it!!! Come on you also needed a time for yourself..have a break from the "hustle and bustle"at home with 2 little tots or even more.

How fun & cool to have such a group of best friends in real life just like them...SATC my world :-)

After almost 2 1/2 hours movie, time to grab the BK shots we're craving for...

A value meal set @ RM11.45 + Ala carte @ RM7.85 4 bk shots altogether...


"Tiny-mini burgers.."

We had 8 'shots' but still HUNGRY..;-) No complimentary hershey's pie (only if you buy 6 pack -either 3x ala carte or 3x value meal= 6 bk shots) since we bought 4 pack of bk shots at different time and not in a single receipt, fine fair enough admit that's our fault.  Whateva... it was just a poor promo strategy & unclear info to the customers. No specific pricing for 6 pack set?? Its bloody confusing!!! You end up paying more for this petite burgers. Gosh might as well you go for the big fat burgers and burp with satisfaction!! Ain't gonna order the bk shots anymore..again..next time especially when I'm starving but then honestly its a nice titbit for snacking or supper.

BK's promo team/section better do something about this, I don't think I'm the only 1 who experienced this "counter confusion" even the staff themselves were unsure and incompetent to explain WHY or HOW ?!?!

Shouts for HELP!!!!!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...