Friday, June 11, 2010

The Cooking Class...Bangkok & Hanoi

Good Morning....!!!! Yeah, today I'm 'terlebih rajin', here's my very first morning post.  Nothing serious or important but I'm really excited coz now I'm in the "Cooking, Baking, Bread Making, Cake Decorating" mode. But first & foremost must register for a proper class.  Kawtim!!! I've selected The Cooking House at Desa Sri Hartamas to be my "Baking Guru".  Will talk about it in length after my first introductory to The Cooking House with Chef Gina @ the demo tomorrow afternoon.

Actually Cooking is fun I didn't know about it till I attended the classes in Bangkok & Hanoi during our media trip not so long ago. Its like "main masak-masak" when we were young..not so hell kitchen as I thought it would be;-) Anyway here're the wonderful moments captured during both classes.  Different style, different ingredients, different Chef Guru but both are authentic cuisine.

The Ingredients...

Where the journey begins...

Our exposure @ Silom Wet Market...
All set for the"challenge"...

chopped & cut nicely for Tomyam..

Yes..its lesung batu - for Green Curry original paste

Cooking Time...

Here comes the result:-

Pad Thai...

Tomyam Goong...


The gorgeous water chestnut dessert...
Tasting our own Tomyam Goong...Nice!!

 The Graduation...Satisfied!!

The 2nd Cooking Class attended in Hanoi, Vietnam....beautiful and artistic place indeed but too bad most of the cooking 'fiesta' photos were kept by the EO & some with the media girl:-( 

 Explanation by Chef Unn...

This is the cooking house..

Fruity moment..
small & short chairs the vietnamese culture...

The Coolest Group Ever...

That's about it for my MORNING post...feeling slepyzzzzzzzzzz......

TTYL...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...