Thursday, August 5, 2010

SLASH vs AMY ...

The Rock Icon SLASH is here LIVE in Malaysia...!! Pheeewiiiiiiiiit... AMY Search Malaysia  rock star legend as the opening act of the concert. Coolness...I LIKE Amy!! Not to say that I do not like Slash, back in the 80's - 90's was crazy bout the Guns N' Roses classic hits "Sweet Child O' Mine" ;-)  We've missed The MTV World Stage last week because of other function which was more close to me & my interest, the Lewre Couture 2010 latest collection mini show... that's one thing, also because there's no sponsored tickets from Telco Blue hahaha... sounds so cheapo.

Actually, since my Airlines' days to the Telcos and till now I feel so blessed to have contacts and also good friends who always remember ME for any hype events happening in KL or even in Genting. Complimentary & VIP seating definitely a plus, an absolute double joy!  Thanks a million to my dearest friends you know who you are... if you read this note and visit my blog *wink*  



Brought to you by Firefly... see yeah @ Sunway Lagoon Surf Beach at 7:00pm tonite!!!

Luv: P

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...