Friday, August 20, 2010

EatPrayLove...

I'm feeling a bit under the weather since this morning. Sore throat and fever, please.. please go away!! I hate being sick..who does?!


Luckily, I have a good 'companion' to read on while resting and lying in bed...



Hope to get the sweetest dream tonite, EAT breakfast in Rome, Italy hmm..but I prefer shopping more;-) PRAY in India NO definitely not and LOVE in Bali, very romantic indeed. Gotta finish the whole book then only a full review here.  Usually in a week or maybe more, depends on how many chapters I can finish in a day.

The movie  Eat Pray Love staring Julia Roberts will be released in Malaysia in late September. Can't wait! In the mean time just READ it first. 

Till then..Tata!

Luv:P

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...