Sunday, August 1, 2010

Bake A Cake...

Baking stuff:  Oven - checked! Mixer - checked! Baking Pan - checked! Cake Mix - checked! All set for my very first cake baking moment, there's a first time for everything! Oops a lil bit shy actually but what the heck better start late than never;-)

As a beginner, I think its quick, fun, easier & much safer to use the "Pillsbury Cake Mix"...a higher percentage of having a 'successful' result. 

easy-peasy-lemon squezy haha..
using my new toy...
2 minutes after...
 heat the oven  to 180'C and bake for 40mins...
 Fuhhh..."It rise and fine..!"

for a start: just a simple plain 'Pillsbury' chocolate cake for dessert tonite...
no cooking chocolate, so no topping...

With these two new "Combo", I can start drillin' on my baking skills...practice makes perfect!

A Happy Smiley Sunday....Goodnite!

Luv: P

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...