Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Once Upon A Time......

I'm feeling a bit nostalgic these days, hmmm... I wonder myself.  The fairy tale wedding last Sunday really brought back good memories...:-)

Lets start with..."The Day I Got Engaged"...
that was  in 1998, fuhhhh...12 yrs!! more than a decade ago...
It was held at Holiday Villa AS and attended by close family from both sides... 
Theme:  Yellow...
The things I like the most from my engagement ceremony ...

"Fruit Cake  with Royal Icing" by Sheraton Subang...

 A bunch of Ferrero Rocher ...

Perfect...!!!

 "Baju Melayu & Songket"  for The Groom to be....

 
 The Choice of My Fiance (then)..now (Mhubs);-)

The necktie still in good shape...

Thats all from Me to Him...

Hey, guess what?! I still keep the custom made engagement "kebaya" till today.  Its so precious and the memories are invaluable.  More pix to come...soonest.  Stay Tune!!!!!

*Yawn*...1st day fasting, a bit rushing and tiring day.  I'm off to bed...Nite Nite! 
Sweet Dreams....

Luv: P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow..this is pretty darn nice.=)
can`t wait for more pix!!

Posh said...

thx for visiting my blog;-)happy viewing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...