Tuesday, April 19, 2011

luv hair wig....

My order just arrived....



What is it this time??? book, dress or handbag no..no......(looking at the title can already guess)


Description  
Colour:  Light Brown 
Length: longer than my original hair of coz ;-)     
Style/Type:  Natural spiral curl 
Comment:  Very satisfied with the quality & price!!!  
  
Other details like 'a pic of me wearing it' later kay, gotta wait for the right occasion  ^;^  As for now, you may check out their stunning collection here

Da...

2 comments:

khene rae paranga said...

Hello! Im Ken
I found you on one of my followers blog. So I decided too to invite you to visit and Follow my blog=)
http://yellowsplat.blogspot.com
I just want to make friends by Blogging. So dont forget to follow me.hehehe.Nice meeting you! and I hope that we can socialize by commenting and following each other...hehe O=) see ya around.

Posh said...

ok will do. Thanks for dropping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...