Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Lets get Hype with HyppTV....

Have you ever imagined one day without entertainment...I mean as in 'NO TV' in our life! Life will be sad, beyond bored &amp absolute indescribable.  In fact, now with the current TV stations we always in need for more & more new programs, new stories, new excitement and Pay TV is where we turn to.  Sometimes, one may not satisfy our needs and preference, we might want to have choices in our life including TV entertainment too. The newest Pay TV and has been the talk of the town now is HyppTV which is delivered via UniFi (high speed broadband network).  Do you know that HyppTV is already celebrating its 1st year anniversary?? They have indeed offered lotsa programs through their channels consisting of News, Entertainment, Interactive, Variety & Sports.


More happenings HERE if you would luv to get closer with  HyppTV!!!   I can call myself as the  impatience customer that really excited to subscribe it and hoping so much that UniFi service be expanded to my township soonest! The upcoming HyppTV Exclusive Bloggers Party is definitely an excellent opportunity to get up-close & personal with the newest service in town!

TV programs can somehow influence our mind in what we wanna be or to be precise what we dream of to be .  We might be one of the adults that would luv to be one of those Hollywood Celeb Movie Star or even Superhero! No exception with the children too, they always wanted to be like their favourite fairy tale characters (even when I was a child I always dream to be as fair as Snow White &  as lucky as Cinderella *such a dreamer* LoL).  No doubts, the role or character plays by an actress or actor certainly gave the highest impact to the viewers or audience. I must say I do have my bestest, most favourite Hollywood movie star, who is no other than the stunning Halle Berry.

 She looks plain but exotic & stylish in her own way & personality.

When the main cast is Halle Berry its always a big bang for me.  The most impactful character in her films was her role as... "The woman that can be sexy & mean at the same time"

Any clue..yet?!

I guess she absolutely nailed it in this American legendary superhero film  taking the role as a shy & timid Patience Philip who brought to life as the superheroine...

C
*
A
*
T
*
W
*
O
*
M
*
A
*
N
 * 

Exibit A

I have yet to decide whether to choose 'exibit A' which I believe may not have the sufficient time to beautify myself to have the perfect 'abs' to show off on that exclusive party next Friday (IF, I'm lucky to be selected as one of the invitees).  I guess it will create the most Hype by itself:-)))

Or just tone down a lil bit to the 90's Catwoman....

Exibit B:  Michelle Pfeiffer in 1992 Batman Returns...

Ermmm...No matter what's the attire or characters I choose or decide to come with whether the 'Superheroine Catwoman' or just a plain 'Patience Philip' I can assure that there'll be no regrets for you to invite the wild that 'roar' or even the mild that 'meow' :-)))

Cheers!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...