Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Sapphire Blue...

Teeet....teeeet......! Deliveryyyyy...



Ermmm...from Hotel Seri Malaysia, Kepala Batas PENANG???! *konon..buat-buat tak tau plak ;-)

This is actually the most awaited 'barang' from Medan, Indo. My online purchase from one of my cousin sister's FB friend last month. They have so many beautiful K****N collection...you can go crazy! Stylo mylo & somemore its half the price compared to KL okayyy! But one major problem is 'Delivery' coz its quite costly to send stuff via courier from there to Malaysia.

Then my solution is to ask my dear Uncle to bring it with him whenever he is scheduled to give lecture at Penang Matriculation College. Usually once a month he surely has lectures in Penang. BINGO! Last Sunday he called and told me that he'll be going to Penang for work * 2-day lecture* yahoooo!! First thing that came to mind when he said that..arrrrr..Please....please...pretty pleaseeeeeee bring my 'barang' and send it via courier to me here..


T


*


A


*


D


*

A


*

A




....received this Wickedly Gorgeous Kaftan this morning! Worth the price and most importantly it fits me well! Oh btw, please note the pic above wasn't me kay *thats the original pic I took from her (lady penjual) FB photo album hihihi.

Can't wait to wear it...errrr not sure when but nevermind as long as I have new Kaftan in my collection *wink wink*

Toodlez...



p.s:  thumbs up to ABX Express for their excellent super duper express service! XoXo to my Uncle for picking up the tab...mwuahhhhh

:: Posted using BlogPress from my iPad ::

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...