Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Nuffnang Asia Pacific Blog Awards 2011.....

Usually for most companies the final event of the year will be a grand Annual Dinner or a Christmas & New Year's Eve Gala Dinner, you know...something glitter & glam to celebrate with the staff.   I had so much fond memories with annual dinner especially when I was with the Airlines, I had always been among those under 'early bird registration' category for the division or staff annual dinner..hahaha 'main reason: Dress Hunting' super duper luv that!.  Then when I joined the Yellow Telco I was appointed as one of the organising committee members to organise our company big year end party in 2008 (my last event before I left in Feb 2009) all I remember its a medieval theme but the previous year was still fresh in mind  "Wet n Wild Party 2007"  hell-yeah..that was really one awesome pawsome party! We had so many in-house parties, cocktail party, festive parties, macam-macam partylah with good food of coz.  But....those were the good old days and 'FUN' was once D'Yellow Telco's middle name ;-)

Nway, the point is I had been to so many events but it may not be as special as this one where 500 people or guests were gathered  in this Grand Ballroom and they're all bloggers from around Asia-Pacific Region; Thailand, Philippines, Singapore, China, HongKong, OZLand and Malaysia local bloggers of coz uols..fuyooo dasat :-) Nuffnang Asia Pacific Blog Awards or NAPBAS 2011 is what I'm talkin' about.  For info, the 1st NAPBAS-2009 was held in Singapore & this year 2011 brought to you by 'NuffnangMy' from Putrajaya, Malaysia....


 while waiting for registration...


 quite a long wait indeed from 6:30-8:00pm..fuhh my heels are killing me!  

hmmm...there were some  things not ready 'inside' - the registration area & the ballroom 
gotta wait outside and apalagi..'snap sana snap sini lah'



 one unique dress...

with lovely Nuffies - Thara

@ the registration counter....ID please

Beautifulnara & Hanis Zalikha among the nominees...

Michelle & friends...


we (my sista LoLa & I) were also interviewed by the in-house TV crew much earlier but no one took our pics at that time :-(
btw that's the ever gorgeous Hanis Zalikha.

 She's so chantique & TALL okayyy....*nangis*

 with Tey Cindy mmm..even my 4" heels didn't help much ..*sigh* ;-)

Finally, walkin' into the Putrajaya Grand Ballroom...



stage view from our table no: 38

Here comes the FOOD...

satisfactory food & service...thumbs up to IOI Marriot Putrajaya

Oh yeah! here you go....*drum roll* THE...........................................ARE


Congratz to all the winners!pic above: credit to NN
hundreds of NAPBAS 2011 photos are available on Nuffnang facebook page here 'LIKE'

It was a nite to remember though there were some hiccups *adatla tu bagi setiap majlis2 besar camni kan*  Kudos to Nuffies great team and a big Thank You for the lovely INVITE  guys! *click to read*   It was such a relief when my sista LoLa received the 2nd batch of NAPBAS invite, at least I didn't feel so awkward attending an award function alone without partner. Lucky us!!

last pose for the nite...

Success alwizz to NUFFNANG & to NAPBAS... See you in 2 years!!  Venue..OZ?  HK?  Mabuhay...or Sawadikap?? woohooooo *confident mode* :-))

XoXo..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...