Thursday, December 1, 2011

Breaking Dawn...

Haloooooo...its always good to be back in my 'Home Sweet Home' babeh!

I Heart every single thing bout KOREA except one smelly funny taste of sour cabbage a must-served and d'ever famous side dish, Kimchi..bluekkk. "Sumimasen"=sorry=thousand apologies really a 'torture' smell for me worst than the smell of Durian. No offence to the lovely Korean and Kimchi lovers just not my kind of dish.

Aigo, so much to tell and too many photos in 'Seoul with Love' to share here. But I'm feeling a bit under the weather today, super duper tired :-( Will update soonest kay. In the meantime just enjoy my "Twi-love", the most awaited movie in 2011...


Oops...Jacob speaks Korean? haha. No, still English with Korean subtitle. Errr...actually, I just snapped this from a giant moving screen at CGV IMAX, their cineplex located in Seoul World Cup Stadium. A 2in1 Stadium & Entertainment...pretty cool huh!



Btw, we already watched it on the first day of screening at e-Curve the day before we flew to 'KBS World'. Just one word to describe "Jacob is macho,macho-er n machoness" than ever before *hugs hugs*

I think for the first time in Twilight movies Bella looked feminine, demure and pretty...









The $35K Gorgeous dress by Carolina Herrera...









The Ring & the classic hairclip of Grandma Swan....





Guess what, the official replica of Bella's gown is made available at Alfred Angelo stores nationwide (in the States) which retails for $799 only! Wow..double wows IF only yeah IF only!.. hmmm..."so many years too late" for this gown *wink*





Okie dokie peeps! The weekend is aproaching quite fast this week, don't you think? Maybe because of Maal Hijrah public holiday on Monday and being away from work for a short vacay...A nice & relax week indeed for me!

P.S: injecting some "Twilight" feel on my new blog header :-)



:: Posted using BlogPress from my iPad ::

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...