Sunday, January 30, 2011

Ole @Monterez...

Yup..its still about the same subject, the Bowling Tournament!  Actually, I was just accompanying my hubs for his office social club event at Monterez Golf & Country Club, Shah Alam. About 30 people (staff & family members) participated in the game and they even offered me to join one of the ladies' team which apparently short of members.  Oh... deaR!! Definitely a big NO from me coz I'm pretty sure my 'catwalk' & slow-moving ball will only jeopardise their overall scores...better not;-) So just sit back, relax & enjoy the game.

D' participants...
 except the two lil boys...still under age hehe

D' Team...
Bring it on! In it to win it spirit;-) 

Let the games begin...

 A Strike 'X' or...

A Spare "/"...

Ready for the  result?! (The Winning Team is determined by the best scores from three games)...

The 2nd Runner-Up is...

D
r
m

R
o
L
L

Looks familiar;-)

Ermmm...I saw a box of Raisins:))

Next...the 1st Runner-Up .....oops sorry! I didn't snap their pix:-((  *amateur photographer*, not used to the role... hahaha

The Commitee- President (right) & Vice President (left)....

Congrats to the Winner...


That's a wrap!


p.s: Its a cold rainy Sunday today...!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...