Friday, November 11, 2011

LISA... LISA... LISA... LISA...

Event:    LISA Magazine Launch
Theme:  Stylish (Cocktail Party)
Venue:  The Intermark, Double Tree by Hilton, Jalan Tun Razak  
Date  :  10.11.11 
Time:  7:00pm 

Oh sorry! I'm so 'in love' with the lovely Butterflies....


"I'll have fruit punch please" Cheers!...;-)

 pose & smile....


with the host Zura from LISA Team....Thanks heaps for the Invite!
I like her 'classy hairdo' but can't really see it from here :-(


Here comes the Celebrities...Sazzy Falak

Look at her figure, Oh my! she's so slim...HOT Mom of twins. 

the ever gorgeous...also LISA but this is no other than Lisa Surihani 

The guests were served with cocktail menu bite-sized food and entertained by great artists and lovely songs indeed...

 Shila Hamzah ...

Aizat...

& Alyah...

 Sazzy Falak,  the MC for the nite....

That's Fazura the 'Cover Girl' ...she's stunningly beautiful *speechless*
Tada....LISA magazine  is officially launched its first issue in Malaysia! 

Backgrounder: 
This new magazine (in BM)  is originally from Germany published for more than 15 years.  
LISA also published in Thailand and already 12 years there (in Thai language)

I've got my 1st copy of LISA...

The Body Shop door gifts....Nice!

I dedicated this merchandise to my dear friend's dotter named LISA ;-) 

GOOD NITE ALL....!  I LUV MY JOB mwuahhhh!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...