Sunday, October 16, 2011

Yayasan Nur Karangkraf - Charity Dinner 2011

HelloYelloMello..

Hmm..now I'm thinking which function for which day now *terover* quite a bz weekend i would say 3 occasions in a row...

Friday - Prince Ayin Birthday Steamboat Dinner
Saturday - Yayasan Nur Karangkraf Charity Dinner
Sunday - The Star's "In Perfect Harmony" Musical Theatre

Cool..Cool super duper love this weekend!

Got two invitations from Kak Ain (My BIL's eldest sister) to attend a Charity Dinner organised by Yayasan Nur Karangkraf at SACC (Convention Centre) last night. Luckily Cik Siti agreed to accompany me to this dinner since Mr.Hubs is too obsessed with EPL which I dun have interest or desire at all  to watch any football game be it, the RED DEVIL or THE REDS couldn't care less hahaha (no offence to all their fans out there). 

This was my first time attending function at SACC Convention Centre...

 Lovely Door Gifts...Chocolate *Majlis Santapan Amal 2011*, Heart Shape Cookie & Green Apple

 We were there at 7:30pm...

 As usual in every dinner function, we've gotta wait for the VVIP, VIP so on and so forth....
same goes to this dinner plus a darn slow service from the whole team of waiter & waitresses....
food wasn't sattisfying...

I guess I have put in too much of expectations towards the service as well as the food there. SACC Convention Centre definitely needs lots of  improvement!

As for today's activity, we spent our Sunday afternoon watching "In Perfect Harmony" Musical- Matinee (3pm) at KLPAC


Thank you to my lovely BOSS,  for the tickets (Perfect Seats)!  Btw, the review on this Musical soon to follow together with my long outstanding entry on The Secret Life of Nora  ;-)

XoXo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...