Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Nikon COOLPIX S2500 .....

Yippie, finally found the colour that I wanted.....

needless to say surely its PINK ;-))  

I think my beloved 'whitey' Olympus went 'kiok' for almost a year already and to get it repaired would cost me more than this new CoolPix...mmmm apalagi a perfect time to opt for a new one. The 'whitey' has reached its life span of 5 years anyway and has been with us in every honeymoon near or far.

So hope this new toy would work as good as 'whitey'.....

    after 3 different shops at 3 different malls,  thanx to Fotokem for having the 'right' stock for me! 
It has never dissappointed me all these years with their reliable stocks as always...
eleh..macam la selalu beli pun just the 2nd time buying within the past six years...

Based on the good reviews since it was launched in Feb 2011, I strongly believe it definitely will WoW me! Personally, I prefer a less complicated camera for myself which I can easily carry it everywhere plus all the useful functions I need, at a suitable price  and within my budget, its COOL enough!

More COOL pix comin' up soon by PINKY ...sMiLe ^;^

As for now, in the handbag you go and just sit quietly there till I need you..."

Till the next "klik" "klik" moment...Remember to start your day with a nice smile on your face every morning and enjoy the day ahead!

Good Nite...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...