Monday, April 16, 2012

Island Maison....

Beautiful, Gorgeous, Classy, Admirable....


LV Island Maison at Marina Bay Sands, Singapore such an amazing creation. My dearest BB cam not bad at all sometimes quite a reliable piece of gadget!! Cukup puas hatilah. LoL

No matter how many times I've been to SG even since the 90's with my late MaMa shopping has always been 'great'! The sale is a genuine "SALE" I would say. I still remember those days when I was small (Standard 5 - kecikla kan) my Grandma used to buy this big rainbow type Lolly Pop (similar to candilicious) which you can only find it in Singapore (or overseas) during Christmas season. I kept it for Display only "Sayang Giler" and other reason its extremely sweet okay ahaha;-)))

But now, the only thing that is bothering me and I guess almost to everybody, the currency exchange is getting higher and crazier! You could have just spent the same amount of money holidaying in OZ or NZ, I mean seriously hotel ain't cheap in SG even 3* normal not so great hotel..pfftttt.

Whateva it is, I can never say no to SG...the 'Work' Trip to SG end of last month was really impactful both professionally and personally (coincidently Mr. Hubs was also on duty travel to SG on that particular weekend) *big smile* Alhamdulillah....

Nite-nite peeps! End of Mr. Sunday, Welcome Ms.Monday please be nice to me!! Must stay positive nothing but positive....wuawuaaaaaaaaaaa



:: Posted using BlogPress from my iPad ::

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...