Saturday, August 4, 2012

IFTAR @Kota Setar!

It has been a while since my last visit to Kota Setar. Since my dearest gramps passed away last August(on the first day of Hari Raya) we seldom go back to AS. Everything is still intact at Villa Cendrawasih but his 'green' & orchids died with him. We missed his VW loud vroom engine and his welcoming smile at the front door of Cendrawasih :-(  AL-FATIHAH....

So, last week we had a lovely 'berbuka' get together with my in laws and Papa too. Unfortunately Boboy & Nicko couldn't join us coz we flew on a Friday afternoon. MIL,FIL,BIL and my only niece gathered at my SIL's new residence, LelaSari.  A lovely small iftar with family members at a beautiful house indeed. Well done! Abg Isk & Kak Watie (Mr. Hubs only sister) & Many Congrats on the new Home Sweetest Home!




 MIL's home cooked meal...except kuih muih bazaar mari ;-)

Food Fiesta!

 Nieces Damia & Salmah (bet you can guess which one the niece from my side  heheh)

 This is actually my favourite corner of the house...Charming Pink Flower on the wall!

"Papa meets Papa"
Left: Mr. Hubs Papa he's 69 going on 70, Right: my Papa going to be 62 this August..Insya'allah)


Short & Sweet Iftar at Kota Setar with loved ones. To my two brothers Nicko & Boboy: you guys missed it this time! That's alright, hope to have many more iftar for years to come...Insya'allah!

 "Having a sister is like having a best friend you can't get rid of. You know whatever you do, they'll still be there"
 
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...