Friday, December 3, 2010

Shu Uemura..

Here's the 'recap' from yesterday's photoshoot @ Curlers & Trimmers. Hair retouching done! Ohh.. the invasion of my natural highlights...say no to "Grey" or "Whites" *smiley* Next..MAKE UP TIME!!

There were six of us and only one Annita to re-style our hair in two different themes, "Holiday Mood" & "Prediction for 2011" ....So, its all about 'Hair Style' and at the same time the Make-Up & outfit must also compliment each other.  

Shu Uemura.. beauty touch!


With Taisu, the make-up artist....


The 'Holiday' look for me based on  my personality, of coz I always wanna look elegant, stylish and poise even for holiday *must find the nearest Salon..that kind of thing*hahaha..just can't go natural.

Anyway, most of the pix were taken using the gals cam...so, will have to wait till they upload it in FB or else till the CnT article comes out *wink*

Shu Uemura's make-up range and foundation (code no. 934) kinda suit my skin tone & I LUV it! This was my 1st time using Shu Uemura, though I was a bit skeptical at first when they told me its Shu Uemura's make-up. I'm used to Mac, Bobbi Brown, Chanel but not this Japanese cosmetics.  Hey! infact Shu Uemura is under the Loreal group so no big deal just my personal perception. It definitely proved me wrong. Shu Uemura works well for me;-)

Actually, my main concerned was the foundation coz sometimes if it doesn't suit your skin tone you'll end up looking like a clown or even worst the Chinese Opera *no offense* That's why we need a professional make-up artist like Taisu from Shu Uemura, he did a wonderful job. The hair is fantabulous!! Kudos to Annita for making all of us looking fab plus the make-up..oh my, I'm absolutely on a Holiday mood, feels like flying off  for a holiday to Milan, the city of fashion...yeah!!!

To be honest, I'm not into make-up so much I normally need 2 things for my face. ..

compact powder + Lipstick.  Thats it! I'm ready to go.

Unlike my late Mom she had more make-up stuff than us, blusher, eyeshadow, lip liner, mascara bla..bla...she was a 'Dior lady'!  Only recently my sis seems very interested in putting some 'colours' on her face and she started to look up for online make-up tutorial & beauty tips.  She's been talking about this young Vietnamese American, Michelle Phan, you wanna know who? Watch it here.  Pretty cool, the fastest and easiest way to learn basic Make-Up! Good for beginners & absolutely a lot of helpful tips. 

XoXo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...