Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Chillax at Hansel & Gretel....



MUNICH...MUNCHEN...Yes Again!!!!!! We were there two weeks ago and had a lovely "me & you".."you & me" quality time together huhuhu...Check it OUTTTT ;-)

One of my fav fairy tales...oh ya! its originated from here...I mean Germany


"Choco for Her & Cappuccino for Him" on a cool weather...bliss!



A big bite of the hardest & biggest PRETZEL I ever had...honestly, me don't like it! Its salty & hard errgghhhhhhhh....Auntie Aunt softy petite pretz is D'Best ha!ha!


Basically it was more for a 'prop' rather than a 'bite'....;-)

Yes...Its Oktoberfest hereyh Party Party Party all day babeh...


Will try to post more entry & photos soon....

If only every day was a holiday & no work. Hmm..it was a very stressful day today say no more *sigh*

Nite..Nite Peeps!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...